When I signed up I did not realize that this site was connected to Cupid and I have had poor experience with them in the past. I requested cancellation.

I was still being billed 2 months after I requested concellation . Their position was that they had no information that I requested cancellation. I was not entitled to any refund. I was told that refunds were not given.

Had to change Credit Card #. Stay away from Cupid, Date Match, etc. They do not perform but will take your money.

If you try to cancel, make sure that you get names, dates, times, cancellation confirmation numbers. They will not have cancellation information as that that prevents them for charging you.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at DateMatch. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants DateMatch to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by DateMatch and datematch membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments